Thursday, October 30, 2008

The campaign trail

I am finally back in Atlanta after a week  on traveling on the road following the political campaigns. (both sides) Sunday, 10/26/2008, I was in Asheville, NC covering Gov. Sarah Palin at her rally. Tuesday, 10/28/2008, I was in Fayetteville, NC covering Sen. John McCain at his rally. Wednesday, 10/29/2008, I was in Raleigh, NC covering Sen. Barack Obama at his rally. Not to mention I was in Tampa, FL last week on 10/20/2008 covering Obama as well.

Doing all this traveling and photographing historical events has prompted me to think more and more that I should really consider work as a photojournalist. I have met very nice and interesting people while on the road. Hopefully I have made new friends that I can network with in the future.

Below is a couple of images from the campaign trail. To see more check out my Facebook or Myspace (www.myspace.com/paulmcpherson).














1 comment:

Mery said...

I'm slightly jealous that I don't get to gallivant around the country taking pretty pics of historical happenings. Professional envy aside ;P, I think you'd be great at it, should definitely consider it as a career move. Hit me up, we need to have a pint and catch up.