Monday, January 26, 2009

2009 Inauguration

These are some of the images that I took @ the 2009 Inauguration. Hope you like them.



This is the train ride to DC from Alexandria. I have never been a train this full.

I love train photographs, so I decided to get some of my own

Here is a vertical version. I love this for the lights at the end of the tunnel among other things


2 million people.....maybe?

The Capital building @ dawn and on cell phones

This is a zoom lens. So I wasn't this close.

Yeah, I tried to get bit artsy...lol

Cold and Patriotic

These are the crowded streets shortly after the benediction. I can't believe they closed the Metro (subway)


This is when I decided to walk back to Alexandria


I almost forgot to take a picture of DC before I left. It's my self portrait.



No comments: